Other posts tagged energy work:
- Can Qigong reduce cocaine cravings in early addiction recovery?
Tags: qigong, TCM, addiction, substance abuse, depression, cocaine, energy work
- New study shows PTSD symptoms reduced in combat-exposed military via integrative medicine
Tags: PTSD, depression, alternatives, guided imagery, healing touch, stress, energy work, visualization
- Touch Therapy helps reduce pain, nausea in cancer patients, study suggests
Tags: cancer, Jin Shin Jyutsu, energy work, bodywork, nausea, stress, quality of life
- Many brain tumor patients use homeopathy, alternative treatments in addition to
Tags: massage, bodywork, homeopathic, energy work, supplements, nutrition, chiropractic, psychology, psychotherapy, naturopathic, brain injury
- U of T Researchers looking for CAM users for study
Tags: energy work, research
- Study shows non-drug techniques reduce pain in hospitalized patients
Tags: alternative health, pain, integrative medicine, all, acupuncture, surgery, aromatherapy, massage, bodywork, reflexology, music therapy, energy work
- Integrative medicine aids in pain relief for cancer patients.
Tags: integrative medicine, alternative health, energy work, all, acupuncture, cancer, massage
- Biofield therapies: Helpful or full of hype?
Tags: cancer, energy work, reiki, biofield therapies, anxiety, pain, therapeutic touch, healing touch, dementia
- University of Missouri study shows effectiveness of Therapeutic Touch
Tags: energy work, therapy, pain, surgery, therapeutic touch
- Therapeutic Touch increases Heart Period Variability in pre-term infants
Tags: energy work, therapeutic touch, therapy, variable heart rate, heart rate variability
- Reiki does not have measurable outcome on pain caused by Fibromyalgia
Tags: energy work, reiki, pain
- Touch therapies may have a modest effect in pain relief
Tags: energy work, reiki, healing touch, therapeutic touch, therapy, pain, analgesia
- Reiki improves heart rate homeostasis in laboratory rats.
Tags: energy work, therapy, reiki
- Therapeutic Touch helpful in treating anxiety in chemically-dependent pregnant women
Tags: pregnancy, substance abuse, energy work, therapeutic touch, studies
- Therapeutic touch offers a nonpharmacological, clinically relevant modality that could be used to decrease behavioral symptoms of dementia
Tags: energy work, therapeutic touch, therapy, aging, Alzheimer's disease, dementia
Other NHC news: