This section of the site refers you to external resources, such as books, links, music, as well as some articles written specifically for this site, and free downloads created to support you in your healthy journey.
- Downloads this page contains a list of all Natural Health Care files available for you. It includes a free application for Windows users that reminds you to take break and prevent Repetitive Strain Injuries, plus prompts you with an exercise from its internal database. It also includes posters and scorecards that help support workplace wellness programs for small business.
- Natural Health Care Magazines
- We are always on the look out for new Natural Living Magazines with online versions to recommend. If you know a good one, let us know.
- If you are looking to read more about topics of interest that brought you here, such as Herbology or Women's Wellness, we have assembled a list of Natural Health Books to help you get started. The conventiently link to Amazon.ca where you can read other people's reviews and purchase a copy.
You will notice this section changing in the days ahead as we implement a new system of categorizing the books, rather than the long scrolling page. Please note that the books on this page are the collected resources from all the various pages of the site.
- Just as you would think, the links page is a list of relevant online resources related to healthy living with a specific focus on Canadian content. Government resources and private ones alike are included and you should feel free to suggest a link of interest.
- Articles is a catch-basin of content from Product Reviews to opinion pieces on the state of Natural Health Products in Canada. If you would like to write an article for this section of the site, contact us.